GROUP TRAVEL ORGANISER OVERVIEW
As a Group Travel Organiser (GTO) for your own group, we invite you to explore our inspirational coach travel ideas and find tour itineraries & holiday destinations based around your preferences.
All itineraries can begin in your local pick-up location around the UK or, if you are an international group, at any airport or sea terminal in mainland Britain.
Our aim is to exceed your expectations and create that perfect coach tour package for you to enjoy as much as your fellow travellers.
Get involved in the planning but let us do all the hard work, such as booking hotels, filling in forms, ringing attractions etc., for you. Simply look forward to your holiday and, once you are on the move, sit back and relax - we'll take care of all the small details for you.
KEY FEATURES FOR GROUP TRAVEL ORGANISERS
- Local team dedicated to the highest personal customer service
- Free personal service throughout from planning until after your holiday with your dedicated travel planner
- Access to your personal itinerary via mobile app
- Free place(s) for group travel organisers and/or driver
- Fully tailored coach tour holidays for you and your group - select your own coach (operator) or we can book for you (incl. local pickup/return within mainland UK)
- Comprehensive sightseeing and experience programs booked & tailored to your group
- Access to our great tourist guides - incl. Blue Badge guides on request
- Design of marketing materials (posters, leaflets etc.) to help advertise your tour
- Deposits from as low as £75.00 per person
- Full financial protection through TrustMyTravel plus our Fair Pricing & Book with Confidence policies
- Group Travel Organiser Association members representing the interests of our GTOs
TAILORED GROUP ITINERARIES
As a Group Travel Organiser (GTO) for your group, take a look at our inspirational coach holiday itinerary samples - destinations range from Yorkshire, through North Wales, North East & North West England right up to the Highlands of Scotland.
The itineraries serve as inspiration for your next trip - every coach tour with Northern Secrets is a private & tailor-made experience to suit you, your clients and/or travelling friends. Connect with us to plan your next coach tour to Northern Britain - you can have as much or as little input as you wish during the planning stages of your holiday itinerary & tour inclusions. The choice is truly yours!
Looking for special interest tours? Take a peak at some (and by no means all!) of our special interest themes, to build your personalised itinerary to Northern Britain around, here.
INNOVATING FOR YOU
From initial contact, here at Northern Secrets, we are dedicated to bringing you, our group travel organisers, the best service to curate that perfect group travel experience and holiday for you & your group.
During the planning process, we provide you with all the latest technology to make your journey as simple & interactive as possible.
Only for Group Travel Organisers:
- Visually stunning itineraries to help you look forward to your holiday & share with your group, creating your travel experience before you even leave your home
- Your own mobile app to view your itinerary before & during your travels helping you plan your day simpler & quicker
- Added chat function within the mobile app for you to keep in touch with your tour planner during your trip
- All itinerary & vouchers stored in the mobile app (and also in PDF form should you wish to print the hard copy, of course)
- Dedicated mobile number to keep in touch with your personal tour planner before & during your holiday with us
- Zoom Meetings to plan your itinerary in detail & visualise your holiday for you & your group
Good tour planning takes time and we want to make the process enjoyable & simple to create the perfect holiday tour for you and your group members.
Once you are happy with the planning results, your final itinerary will provide you with an interactive journey of the places you are visiting. We will also include destination guides via your itinerary app and further information to pass on to your group. You can easily share the itinerary with your group, too.
PLANNING FOR YOU
Ready to book your next group tour to Northern England, North Wales or Scotland?
Free consultation & group tour planning with your dedicated group travel consultant to deliver your itinerary plans & ideas
Bespoke & individualised research to design your perfect tour itinerary that fits your individual group needs
Arrangement & booking of all trip components from accommodation to guided tours
Follow the progress of your trip planning through your personal mobile planning & itinerary app
Final travel package delivered as a printed hard copy including all vouchers & information required and/or mobile app
Let us do all the hard work (booking hotels, filling in forms, ringing attractions etc) for you
Financial security for all monies paid to Northern Secrets Ltd - more details here
Marketing support - professional design or itineraries, leaflets & posters for your tour (e.g. branded with your logo)
Point of contact during travel with optional personal meet & greet
SPECIAL INTEREST GROUPS
Looking for something completely different for your group? Want to arrange a tour around a theme? Interested in a specific part of history? Love railways? Are you part of a church group and would like a religiously inspired group tour?
We have you covered - our special interest tours are designed with YOU in mind! A hand-crafted special interest holiday is created specifically for you & your party as a private group tour, personalised to your individual tastes, giving you all the freedom to make your own choices.
Our philosophy for Group Travel Organisers is simple: Give us the theme, topic or interest and we will begin the process of arranging the perfect tour for you and your group to include your theme, not only as a static piece within a puzzle, but as a flowing storyboard throughout your holiday to your chosen region.
Have a look at some of our themes - by no means all of them! Let us know what it is you are looking for & we will get to work!
TRAVEL WITH CONFIDENCE
It is a great honour for us to have recently been given that recognition at the annual Group Travel Awards for our work in bringing group visitors to these fantastic regions. Our team of local experts continues to travel Northern Britain extensively visiting our accommodation providers, suppliers and attractions to be able to always answer your questions and provide advice for your travels ahead.
- Book with Confidence - flexible booking arrangements to suit you & your group
- Trust My Travel - one of the most respected travel associations worldwide to comply with all EU Package Travel Regulations (even post Brexit)
- Our Fair Pricing Policy - our promise to never profit from single supplements or add hidden charges post booking
Keeping You Safe & Healthy
At Northern Secrets, the safety & health of our guests are always of paramount importance to us. As always, our focus is on quality and enriched experiences for you in an authentic and sustainable way. This position is strengthened by the outbreak in 2020 and, moving forward, plays an even stronger role in all tours we create for our customers. To find out more, click here.
All our tours are built with one thought in mind - you!