FAB4 BEATLES TOUR OF LIVERPOOL
The 3 hour Beatles Classic Tour of Liverpool includes the same locations from the 2 hour express tour including the childhood homes of John, Paul, George and Ringo, Penny Lane, Strawberry Field, where John and Paul first met plus the location where John sang in a church choir. You’ll be able to stand outside all four of the Beatles homes as part of the tour. Find out just how big Beatles Mania was and how it affected the families of the Fab Four. With the 3 hour tour you also get to visit the following sites:
- John’s birthplace – See the maternity hospital where John Lennon was born in 1940
- Paul and George’s school days – You can see the old grammar school that Paul, George, Quarrymen member Len Garry and Neil Aspinall, the Beatles roadie and Ivan Vaughan who helped bring Lennon and McCartney together all attended.
- Case History – See if you can find cases related to the Fab Four amongst the suitcases honouring Liverpool’s notable individuals
- Where John and Cynthia got married – Find the registry office where John and Cynthia Powell got married in 1962. Find out why it was such a small hush hush wedding and who was missing.
- The ‘honeymoon suite’ – where John and Cynthia enjoyed their secret honeymoon
Throughout your Beatles Tour of Liverpool your expert driver will share local knowledge, Beatles trivia and heaps of passion and enthusiasm.